Translate

Thursday, April 21, 2011

;'[ Snowie BITE ME!




8 years feeding and raising snowie. for the first time after this 8 years, she bite me. till i bleed. i'm so angry, and sad. slapped her twice then goes up to my room. wanna put on the bandage. but everytime i see the wound, the blood, i feel crying cause i'm too angry. she's been really rebellious during my 10 days work at empire.


according to wils, she eat rubbish, like everyday. then now, bite me. ME! she never did that to me before. actually she's just too rush wanna eat the snack away from my hand. probably accidentaly bit me but still........ so after sad sad and angry angry, that night i decide i need to teach her how to eat slowly, teach her how to handle snacks even its on my hand.

and she did it :) she eat it slowly from my hand. phew~ she's not that bad afterall. i feel she's lack of attention, plus PMS, my parents keep her in the cage too often. she's gone too aggresive everytime she see something good. hmmm...

Oh Anyway! wanna see how my leg become during work time? kakaka, it's disgusting but i just feel fun posting it anyway :P ENJOY!

:PPPPPPPPPP

Metal

No comments: