Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final 2 days with Sabrina Yeap | Funeral @ Nirvana crematoriom

Received an email from Salehin and noted that the Dr dogs will lead the cortege on Sabrina's funeral day. Thought it would be the last time Snowie and i get to "work" with her. So i went to the memorial center early in the morning.


Salehin was already there when i reach. He was with his two dogs. the well-known Dr Kylie and Dr Sammy. It's our pleasure to meet them both.

                                           Photo by Salehin

We waited just for a while. Soon to lead the cortege. All of the Dr Dogs handler has arrived. We took some group photos before the media arrive. Also few other group photos after the media arrive.

Snowie was well behaved on that day.

                                  
                                         Photos above by Tanti

                                                     Photo by me from my view
We lead the cortege around 950am if im not mistaken. it was just a short while. We were surrounded by medias and photographers. I notice one guy trying to hold his tears so badly but he didn't realize his eyes and face was soaking wet while he try taking more pictures. From my view, and from his face, i know this person know Sab very well. In fact.. soon after i notice he's steven goh the photographer. I used to see many pictures of FFF taken by him.

                                              Photo by Tanti
When we reach the crematorium center. My heart sank. It feels like ur in the movie. A really sad movie. In fact this is even more sad than those in the movie.

                                                   Photo by Tanti
it's also my first time at the crematorium center. I've never attended any funeral before. The Dr dog handlers were ushered into the first row. That's the place we pay our last respect. I couldn't help but cry when the casket was lift into the narrow space. because i know. once cremated. nothing left but bones and ashes. We won't get to see her again.


Many people came out from the hall with teary eyes. Everytime a volunteer talks to me. I'd burst into tears and give them a hug to avoid having them meeting my eyes.

I met her twice. Just twice. and i cried so bad. i couldn't imagine the people who have been working with her all the time. especially the volunteers. the ones who spend most of the times with her. How they bare the pain. for this i respect them. They are strong! and i believe FFF will be as good as when Sab was managing. Rest In Peace my angel :)

I didn't stay long. I left for work soon after i pay my respect to everyone.

In case you were not there. You may watch this news below. Tanti was so sweet to share this to those who couldn't make it to the wake or funeral. What happen has already happened. lets cheerio and move on. Be a better person ;)



My condolences,
Pei Yi
25/07/12

Some photos are taken from friends to make the blog look more complete. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. 


No comments: