Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rm5 lunch plan!

Its my second week of recovering my wallet. Oh! Or maybe i should say, saving money for Snowie's future diet!

Snowie was suppose to go raw after a few months - a year. That was my plan. But plan always change. Due to the calcium oxalate crystals found in her urine ive decided not to take the S/O and go for raw diet.

It's going to be in two weeks time. Glad i found a wholesaler of cheaper meat.

But still.. i can't spend so much anymore. She's on prilium the heart liquid medicine and many other supplements.

Im trying to find the best way to save money. I notice the most we spend is on food, coffee.. so my plan is to find lunch with budget not more than rm5.

Going to mall is the most suffering to me. I'd tell my sister 'you know? At this second I'm suppose to be holding a cappuccino ice from pacific coffee? '

Yes it's tough! Most of my meals are instant noodle ( I'm addicted) . Yesterday i manage to find one rm2.50 lunch from street side. And man! I suffer the stomach ache in the mid night. Sucks!

My sis and i both agreed, that we'll only go for one good meal with no budget, once in a month. Sounds great! We've already enjoyed our March great meal. I can't wait for April to come!

Right now the only thing i fear most is ppl would invite me out for a drink. My job ain't stable YET! Can't wait for more job to pour in then probably i can enjoy 2 great meal in a month :p

Hungry Yi
16.03.14

No comments: