Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Red Monday ~ 21/11/2011

yeh man it's red monday~ not blue...~~

This post is dedicated to YoYo Koh! <-- try google your name , sure u'll come to my blog xD

it's a really tiring monday. the reason is the day before, i sleep late around 2am on sunday (catching Hong Kong CSI tvb with david and tai q ;D), and early morning i need to go pick up Pyro from my friends house back to mddb's hand. then to car wash and then to travel long way to makan with my beloved grandpa and ma and my dear brother harry koh! <--- try google your name :PPPPP

Basically i'm over exhausted.

monday is really a tough day. i already can feel myself weaker and weaker. my eyes can barely open to drive. weird though...i went to office earliest at 10am. which, i usually make it there around 30 or 11. :P

got myself a real nice parking area. after i got down the car i need to go pick up my bags etc from the passanger seat. i normally do that. i won't take them down together when i got down the car.

the road there is bad. my toe simply hit something. its not suppose to be a fall. but my legs suddenly lost strength. then knee fall landed haha.  that's how i fall my dear..nonit video demo to you d k! xD


i appear to be very calm..as USUAL! but the blood keep flowing out the plaster when i'm doing my work. it's really irritating! When i got to the doc at night, the wound is really colourful! there's red, black, green, and yellow hahahahha. red for the blood, black for the tar and dirt, green and yellow for the "nana".

sucks when i have to feel the pain when he clean the wound but i'll think of snowie. must be brave like her. she's overcome this kind of thing more than i do. kan?

Muaks,
from your "very hard and have to sit down to shower" cousin,
Pei Yi

2 comments:

- said...

HAHAHAHAH JUST SAW YOUR POST!
FIRST OF ALL i hate ur google name!! HAHAHH omg laugh die me..

second i hate ur colorful colorful language

third HAHAHAH ur very hard to shower cousin!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

i love you~!

MetalPoki said...

HaHaHa! this is call creative :P

Love you too!