Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

general motor diet

Yeah! We were talking about that on Facebook for a few days (amazed by friend's 7kg lost ) so someone suggest we do together.

Day 1 is a all fruit day! Its fine for me. I had 5 meals so i never feel hungry at all. N there's 8 cups of water to take. Which make me so full.



Oh ya,i got very bad headache on first day. Especially when I'm indoor or after sleep.

Day 2 is a vege day, same thing. 5 meals & 8 cups of water. We love the breakfast most! Because its a potato with butter.


While afternoon i got cucumber and tomato. Both raw.



Still have bad headache. Notice that my friends also had headache for the first few days so i leave it .

Day 3 is a combination of fruit and vegetable. I'm still having everything raw.



Still have slight headache. But getting better and better.

Day 4 is a fresh one for us because we get to make banana shake for ourself! Finally something cooked! Or well. .blended :p
My breakfast is the blended banana milk shake. Which is super good to me.


Lunch And dinner are cabbage soup. I cooked that well but probably too much salt? Bcuz it tasted awesome!

No more headaches on day 4. And what we can't wait is the next day! MEAT DAY !


Day 5 is suppose to be the beef day but i didn't have beef so i replace with chicken breast. I don't know how to grill so i pan fry with very little Olive oil. My Chicken is seasoned with salt pepper and butter. Which make it taste so good.

Well i woke up late on day 5 so i only had 2 meals today. No mid snack. And i consume 14cups of water.



I set day 6 to be my last day as im going out with family on day 7.

Day 6 is a vege + meat day. Same thing. I didn't have beef so i stir fry veges with cube chicken breast. My early breakfast is vege n chicken cube soup. Which i cooked it nasty. Lolll


The stir fried food tasted good tho...

So that's the end of my diet and i lost 3kgs. Which is amazing hehe !

Try this at home. I followed the site gmdietworks.com

Yi
5march2012

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

nice 1,u should keep it up then can wear alot nice shirt n dress le...recently i also affected by my fren in uni to diet..but i just managed to lost 1.5 kg in a week..but it is quite fun to me,as everyday counting calories consumed and burned..now i can even simply point out any common foods contain how much calories.haha..but i am not as strict as you la,we just using the formula input is less than output instead of having steady meals within a week..

MetalPoki said...

Yeah I'm doing this week also. Eat less meal d cause wont easily hungry.
But i dunno how to count the calories still :p