Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Story of Caesar and Kirbie | R.I.P Kirbie | 10th March 2012

 It's the 27th day of my record. Caesar made it... I get calls from my friend and the vet. Saying that Caesar is active again, eating, and nice stool. He has fully recovered. and is ready to be discharged.


As for Kirbie...i visited her when i send Caesar over. She look so down. Worst than before. Unlike the previous days. She will bark and wanted to come out to me. Vet gave her deworm pill. She think that there's worm in her stomach. She's been very down for 2 days since. She was on drip. But again, the vet told me she might not make it.

10th March 2012, Saturday morning, Kirbie passed away. She slept and never woke up. My heart drop. but again, i already get ready for a bad news. This is really a bad news. The little girl who learn to sit so fast, learned her name so fast, and that little pup who always come rubbing her head under my palm. has gone...


Kirbie did not survive parvo. but if i have a chance, i want to say you're so brave Kirbie. you've done well. 

The only regret im facing is ...i did not visit her that week before she left. I wanted to visit her on tuesday. Thinking of Saturday is the day im gonna get Caesar. i might as well visit her on that day. didn't know it'd be too late. My regret is letting her died facing four walls in an isolated room. It'd be better if she get to have a warming palm on her head saying "you're a good girl".(to be continue...)


Yi
17 MAY 2012


No comments: