Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FOUND! Stuart Little is back!!!

Oh thank god! after searching that night around SS2, all troops went home feeling disappointed. My sister and i keep thinking of Stuart wandering outside looking for food. She even dream of giving free coffee to those who found Stuart.

My notification rang few times. i know it must be something regarding dogs or Stuart. People have been nice. They help search around. i pick up my phone and read a message, which i don't usually do in the morning. All message were normally ignored until working time. I saw a message and for the first time, sit up straight, wide awake! "Stuart came back home"

We don't know how it happen but apparently owner found dog barking outside. He ignored the first time and second time he look out Stuart was there. Luckily he don't have serious injuries. just small cut here and there. The stool was soft. I think he have been really stress this past 6 days.


Few days later we went there for a visit. everything seems fine. He's still as active as before. and still a daddy's boy.


We got him new collar and wear him the tag that i bought him.I am..somehow...relieved~ much relieved..


He is now bigger in size. Tail is still curled up. He looks happy and active most of the time. i hope he wont ever run out again.

i was so touch that day. so happy to see stuart living happily with new owner. and thought.. it's time for me to "get lost". So i thank owner personally and told my friend that i will not visit until next few years or so. so that owner have more freedom with him. *Gosh it feels like my son / daughter just got married LOL*

Again, Thanks to all who help look for Stuart.

Your previous nanny,
Pei Yi
26/01/2013

No comments: