Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Knit knit knit

loving lace pattern!

i NEED to knit when i'm angry, not happy, boring etc.. okay very negative but so far, lace is my favourite!

i have 3 project in hand. knowing i'm gonna teach again, i wanted to make myself a lace shawl (warm) so i put the waterfall lace (pic above) scarf aside and start working on the shawl. and upstair i'm working on my first cap (beanie). hopefully it fits my head. have already did one scarf for my cousie. that's for training but end up not too bad. it's a pebble stitch. no time to put up pattern method here but you can always check out on youtube type in pebble stitch or pretty stitch.

both wrong side and right side are pretty. so it's okay to make it wider and fold whatever pattern u like. from my work, i notice the border is not so neat. so wide is a good choice (just ma excuse) :P 

 this is the right side
made this wide and long. with economy milk aran. good for starter. i'm using needle 6.00mm.

okay sleep time. shall knit my beanie before bed. night night.

xoxo,
Yi
28/7/13

No comments: