Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2008

it's just too unlucky

Today could be the worse day of my life..well, consider ONE OF..i read a book yesterday, tuesday with morrie by mitch albom. it's so meaningful..and i tried my very best to change.

today is a bad day. it's been busy whole day and i tried to keep myself calm. detach, like what morrie shwartz said. i brought two cd to the editing room and tried to save everything down so that i can do everything at home asap. who knows when i reach home the saved disc is empty.

i troubled my family. i go back to the college again at 6pm. which, is the most jam moment. stuck in the traffic for half an hour. then i reached the college. this time i brought a rewritable dvd to save everything down.

and when i got home, it's empty again. seriously i cant stand it anymore.

the college is forcing me to join a stupid leadership program. i ignored. and they call call and call, then send my lecturer an email just to ask me to join that stupid thing.

how unlucky am i, i accidentaly met my lecturer outside the editing room. he doesnt seem too happy with me not handing in the form to the stupid program thing.

i keep thinking of morrie's word. detach detach detach..emotion comes, then they go, and we have to learn to detach it. im ashame of myself. i failed to do it. the day has been too stressfull.

No comments: