Translate

Monday, June 29, 2009

What a day~~

i didn't enjoy the nasi lemak at pappa rich today..i lost the taste..oh..my sis say it was good..mayb its becuz im feeling dizzy thats why i don't feel nice...i was already feeling dizzy when i was in the dark room doing the photo printing..

and when i reach pappa rich it gotten worst..i told lin about my dizzyness..but everything seems ok..we're still eating..and they are talking..i was quiet cause i already "lost" my mind..can't really hear them talk anymore..keep eating and eating..thinking my job is to finish off the rice.. so i can't even taste it nicely..

i feel like my eyes are spinning and crossing each other..of course no one is seeing it..i only feel it myself..then im thinking...could it be....like last time??where i will "walk like crab" and admit to the hospital??

when i stand up, i asked lin to stand near me and hold me..just incase i'd fall..oh god im really walking like a crab then..haha..but its not as serious as before..cuz it just started..lin was so worry..she never see things like tht before??i feel funny actually..cause i made her panic..and Esk..walking very calm without giving a hand..he actually thought that we hold hands cuz we sis lovey dovey??hahahah...that makes me laugh..

its not that serious this time..i still able to talk..so i don't want my parents to know..im not gonna waste another rm900 for this..

when im back at home..snowie know somthing's happening..she starts barking..thats what she will do when sumthing happen to me or the family..

she accompany me beside my tilam..everytime i get up, sitting on the bed, she will rise too..then use her hand to tap my leg..cute isnt she ??lol...a very good nurse..haha

and god i slept for few hours.."long" few hours alright..i feel so bored...keep changing bed..!!from tilam to my bed...from my bed to lin's bed...end up sleeping longest at lin's bed..cause its more comfy =D

oh the reason me sleeping on the tilam its because of some "ghost" pouring water on my bed...interesting isn't it??

i'm feeling better now..Esk and Lin asked me not to face com today..but damm...!!!too bored...it would be worst if i read the novel right??

2 comments:

Songgi_송이912 said...

dear..ur health it's more important ok?dun force urself, if u really feel bored,just sms me or ask me go to acc u..ok?

MetalPoki said...

thank you...i very touch when u say wanna bring me to doctor after knowing what happen to me this morning...thanks alot!!!