Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Genting - Spontaneuos


it's been MONTHS...i havent post any shit on my blog..

now i really feel doing something...

went to genting highland yesterday night..around 9pm..it's like a last minute plan. crazy enough...



it's been few years..since i last went there..and when i reach there..it was really awesome..i can feel something fresh coming..instead of sitting in front of the computer all day..i feel something new. though its just genting highland.


i went to genting with my sister and her boyfriend and i actually love seeing them together...so sweet..and my sister is a total different person...hard to explain that but they're both cute together.

I swearrrrr....i will kidnap you to genting when u come here yoyo...!!!!!

xD
PeiYi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

YoYo said...

actually... i feel happy... as u guys go genting still think of me... ngek.. LOVE YOU! even u ffk me ytd HEEE... muaks