Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It strikes again~~worst!!


Another sleepless night...no, i actually slept..3 hours ago i guess..and woke at 1am..it's always like that..i never get to sleep early..like it's a sin to sleep early..

compare to the other sleepless night, today is the worst..im not feeling well..feel vomitting, and got so emo for being lifeless..im really sorry bei, i don't meant to be like that..i just got so angry for nothing..

i woke up at 1am finding myself very very weak, and tired..not even have the strenght to talk to my sister when she talks to me..

i tried putting my finger in my throat..but i can't vomit..wonder how people made it..

i can hardly open my eyes to see messages from my phone...but i still cant get to sleep..i'm sorry for lieing bei..i actually cant get to sleep yet,,but i really don't want you to suffer with me..and i suddenly feel our conversation very awkward..i hope tomorrow we can talk like we usually do...when i have clearer mind..

again i tried to fall asleep..my eyes are so tired..but im getting headache..guess today is not my day..i can't even stand still..keep feel falling backwards when i went down for a cup of vitamin C..

since i can't sleep, i decided to blog..get online and see what i can do..
let me guess...today i might sleep at 4am...good luck to me everyone =D

Sleepless girl,
MetalYi

No comments: