Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

Jobless days ~ re: sewing



i have higher expectation. actually wanted to make a dog t-shirt. i took out manila card, draw out the shape, take out my old shirt, cut off the sleeve, then..............stare blank for like few minutes.....then.......suan le ba~ :P

so, why do the high level stuff if i don't even know how to sew? (well i do but sewing is the subject i hated the most in highschool).. so i start with bandana/scarf.

i've already studied some basic techniques from the internet. like i said~ "internet is 万能" :P


you've probly seen those clothes on me before. hehe!

after dealing with needles, i notice that my finger's dead skin are horrible. every time the needle poke my hand, i can actually feel the dead skin blocking it for me >.<


and here's what it turn out to be. the stitches, honestly, sucks! i was like "oh it's gonne be flip upside down and covered inside. who cares."


and this stitches even suck! i goes "oh this wont be seen unless i really show people" in my mind hahah so overall , i sucks xD

there! done, just put in the colar and it's done! looks ok right?
well if i ever had a business like this just dun buy from me hahahah :P

snowie is ok with the bandana. just that the ribbon is kinda long and she feel pulling the ribbon off.

and that is it. the end. this is just trying actually. now that i know her size already. im gonna buy a nicer fabric (not black, not old t-shirt, something cute! ) and make another nicer one with better stitch skills :P



металл

4 comments:

Kenneth said...

nice.do 1 for me also^^

MetalPoki said...

haha kenneth~ you want one for you or for your pet? :P

Kenneth said...

me~a nicer 1.lolzz

MetalPoki said...

oh you! hahah you won't want to wear that thing out man :P