Translate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Short-term Memory lost


i had a short term memory lost just now. we arrived at subang from penang, our home sweet home. and then my dad wants me to drive the car in after he drive the other car out from the house. after i;ve done all that, i helped take down the luggage, then feed the fish, and snowie.

then i hear them yelling outside for my name. asking for the car key. i was like......i dun remember. they're like........how possible. lol. i really can;t believe it. i seriously don't remember where i put. the last thing i remember was me holding the key. then the incident in between, like how i drop/put away the key, i TOTALLY forgotten it.

my dad got pissed. start yelling at me already. but i'm not angry, im more to shocked bout my memory. he keep shout at me, lin knows my situation i guess, she ask him don't yell at me, let me think.

i walk back to the car, repeat what i did till inside the door. but seriously it just stops there. my dad ask me again where i put? he check the cabinet all. i say i really dun remember. he got so pissed. lol

at the end lin found it in her beg. she said i put in. but my my my....i have no idea of putting in AT ALL!

and so my dad keep banging doors hahaha ! so pissed. but it aint my fault man~~

Metal

No comments: