Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seizure night - 19may2011

dam serious. sumore is in the middle of the night. which means, i lost all my sleeping time. i keep biting my mouth during seizure. so i wake up bengkak at inside the mouth. both side. and i'm drooling badly. is that the right word for that? hate that feeling.

i calling out. but very soft. and i try my best to look at snowie. expect she will come to me but nah~ she's sleeping sweet there LOL.

after it stopped, i feel i need to go toilet. i can't balance myself when i stand up. and i remember i accidentaly stepped on snowie >.<

hardly make it to the toilet then come back to sleep. thats it. wasted so much sleeping time. now i'm dam tired at office. and my body is still unbalance.

P.s//: in the morning i wake up and find snowie still sleeping.. why is she so tired? hahah

 Metal

No comments: