Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Scurvie gets on my nerve!!

i put her to training.. everything's well, everything's good! i put the blame on myself.. recently i'm really losing patience on her. especially when she gets stubborn!

Small issues like when she wouldn't walk properly like she do during walks without Snowie.. she won't walk beside me..almost like me dragging her. Without Snowie, she's way too perfect for walk.

                               this is her unwilling to get out of the car..
For her a "no" means a "no".. she doesn't want it, she won't do it. how's her progress in training? VERY GOOD... in the first two classes!! food is the KEY to her success!! without food, i'd break my wrist to get her to "Sit"! and i really did hurt my wrist!

this fellar is way too smart for people like me to control. Her stubborn level really drive me crazy! breathhhhhhhh~~







Crazy fosterer,
Yi
22/09/2013


No comments: