Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Darkness me

a miserable day. Today i discover a darker side of me. i didn't knew that i want my everything to be better then the others. like few people i know and definitely don't agree with them. I'm talking bout my studies anyway.

Today's presentation skill only have 3 minutes of speech and only 20%. I take it so serious. maybe not SO but QUITE. at least better then the others. i took few days to prepare. make sure the thing that i have to say is exactly 3 minute long. and i took days to practise as well.

It turns out that people that didn't practice/prepare got the highest mark in the class. Some people stopped half way; some people even nervous till i can see tears in their eyes; and guess what they got? 10/20. and im just 13/20. no big different. i should have gotten a higher mark.

A "Friend" of mine. i didn't like her that much. but i always help the others when they're out of certain situation. I informed her about the presentation cause she's such a blur-ry and i knew she would forget bout the presentation. 2 days before the presentation i inform her. She seems unprepared. But she got the highest in the class. which make me moody they whole day. She didn't even attend the topic approval class. and yeah..there she go...with the highest mark.

my sister told me that i've changed. i shouldn't think that way. yeah..i realize that too..since videography. i shot the psa..i don't want others to be better then me.

The truth is my result really gotten better. and i want to keep it that way. but i don't want others to be better then me. that's very bad.!!

I'll try to change...i will change..i'll try not to care bout this kind of "result comparing" thing starting today. =)

Thanks to BeiYan and Yoyo for being with me when im down. i appreciate that.

Cheers people,
Sodina

No comments: