Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Teaser *shy*


oh comon everyone hope to have their own teaser o'right.!

i've already finish my documentary. it is not a PERFECT video but i am proud of it. not sure why. most probably is because its the first time i do documentary. during project, i had so many tough time coping with partner and etc...

now it's done. not much people watch it yet. only my brother, my sister and myself. my partner haven't watch it yet =.= not even kleo.

here's the teaser! :P (learned it from ryan seacrest)





that's it...this whole docu the only part i feel is best is the beginning, and the ending. the middle....hmm...and if u concentrate on the grammer...owhhh!!!! yucks! hahahah

well, wanna watch? PLEASE SAY U WANT TO! it's quite a hard work!

MetalYi

No comments: