Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Stalker" Short Film Shooting 26th sept



it's been a while since my last visit.

i did many things this two week. and many thing happen. including my life, my feeling, and the people around me.

this "Stalker" is a short film of mine. i insist using my sister hui lin as the main character. i know she have potential and i want her face to appear in it!


it was 26th september, my birthday. shooting took place at putra jaya. A VERY AWESOME PLACE! for me of course..cuz its quiet..less car less people. for kleo its more like dead city hahahah agree with that too :P


my final this time, very very not motivated. but i did the producing and directing myself. had hard time doing it since im not motivated. and in clearer explanation, i don't know what im doing at all. also had some hard time finding people to discuss and TOUGH time finding a person to be my camera man. gosh, camera man camera man, a production without a proper camera man will turn out as what deep shit?

so i first place myself and kleo as the camera man, well kleo was quite good but me....>.<

then thought of the person lecturer suggested to me. i havent had the guts to ask but since im not motivated i told myself i will not give up until i really tried and failed. i msged him and he straight agree to be my camera man which shock me real bad. never been so lucky, i thought.

again, since im so not motivated, i din't plan to find good equitment. im not using a 5dmarkii and i got no mic either.

my storyboard, fuh~ its good. but on the shooting day i dint really follow it. thanks to ansif my camera man to make my story go smooth.


lin did quite well, i was surprise to see her acting improving so much, in front of so many people lol. and she with her painful heels, dun mind to do it again and again so that the short film will come out BEST! love her lots! i was so worried bout her foot that day phew~~

my sha poh miki ofcourse wouldn't have any problem with this shoot. see? she even have time to pose! =.=


and then~ my multi task assistant director kleo! freaking cool! she's tha assistant director and second camera man and make-up artist and best kelefeh and????? wardrobe????? hahahha
and the other two person who helped me out soooooooooo much! chee yang and chee wan! i really dont know how can i thank you both! you both has been there for me for almost each and every production!

can't find chee wan's picture dammit!

i think that's all, the review turns out to be very good. just the ending not so good. all comments are accepted.

those pictures in this post are shooting of first day. the office pictures...i think we didn't take any of it. we do have obstacle during shoot. like camera is not charged, things are not well planned, and more..so we slumber do it! xD

thanks to:-
Kleo Kooi Lee
Chee Wan
Chee Yang
Hui Lin
Eskandar
Ansif
Sophie

sorry for all of u that u have a so lazy and inexperienced director >.< motivated =".=">
Love y'all so much!

and love you guys for giving me this special birthday and birthday gift. i never before tried a shooting on my birthday and you guys made it go so well.

Meталл

=================================================================

here's all the other pictures, from chee wan's camera.

she's always posing...everywhere any time >.<

and she's always the happiest one ~~
how tiring~~
oh and she's the payung lady that day~hahaha
overall, it's a fun and satisfying shoot..

металл

No comments: