Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wat else? Graduation!


i graduated on 6th october 2010! presentation was quite nervous but i did quite well. 5 assessor and room space full of other people. didn't sleep for one day and night. but i survive thanks to my favourite chicken essence and two cup of cham ice :P

our graduation showcase is at map kl salaris dutamas. video animation? i was ALONE! everyone was looking for my partner ansif. im looking for him as well..so that i won't be alone at that very lonely corner hahaha! but we didn't get to contact with him.


so my lovely friends~ so awesome..come to my place many times to visit my lonely corner.

map is a really nice place..just that, for some people, it's very hard to find.



and u know what? the toilet is Kewlllllllllllllllllllll~~~~~~~~~~~the first day i went there was 5th oct and alma and i spent really some time in the toilet taking pictures! then i thought, this is the place yoyo would like to come hahaha! it's toilet babe!





=================================================================

this is my corner. taken on 5th oct when i was doing set up
this was taken on second day 6th oct morning. just add one more poster of my film to it :P
this is on 7th oct, almost time for pack up. no more videos shown. that guy over there? Ashraf,maldive guy, my idol lol..his photograph are damn cool! i purposely take this photo when i saw him standing there hahah crazy!

there..after i packed..so empty...and about that chair..comfy chair..im the only one who had that..LoL


Interior design area
interior design area, alma's "Course" mate looking at her work. Alma is always not there ~~probably at my "lonely corner">.<

this is advertising design. it didn't impress da jie much lolx

multimedia design, another one like me, very isolated area. but they are very good coursemates.

This if photography, the work behind is my idol ashraf's work!

there, my idol's work lol. one thing, most photographer feel his work is not nice, don't know their perspective but i feel they are just jealous :P
another photography area.
Mass Com's area, they got really nice place but worst decoration! and they were'nt there the second day. what a waste!!!!!
entrance/exit
those below are graphic design area -picture by chee wan

chee wan's area, so far its my favourite among graphic
i already made her promise to make one for me ! hahaha
this is also one of my favourite..well~skull always attracts me xP
graphic design is always the area that most people will go to. so rich of content!
i notice there's one person's work not taken in chee wan's photo album..and i find it funny. they have issue with this guy lol. i have a little too..but not so much cause i've avoided it.

ever wonder where's performing arts? hahah they're at the black box. that's the thing that seperated me and klee :P i went to watch their show of course! i din't take the performance pictures cause kleo is not in it =.=

pictures by June Jye
she...appear in news strait time the next day. i knew..cuz she's our famous actress's daughter lol

and us..watching a very simple performance, one actress, one simple set up, but a very meaningful speech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our logo

and i guess that's it~ happy graduating Friends :)

No comments: