Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dr Dog Potluck gathering

it's another Sunday. but this time. i wake up at 7am. to prepare all stuff needed. I invited Olive to join the gathering. hopefully she had fun.

and so! GPS brought me there. i didn't expect to see so much food! salute my friends! Everything taste great.


I myself prepared some snacks for the dogs. New treats i learned. pumpkin!!! ;D

Senior Dr Kylie and Junior Dr Snowie. Dr Kylie was so tired because she's the only leash-free dog. haha

This picture was taken by a friend there. Melissa. I really love this photo and is planning to frame it in my house ;)

there there. our group photo. the Dr Dog crews. hopefully we'll have more and more Dr Dogs coming in. really like this programme :)


Love,
Handler of Dr Snowie, Pei Yi



No comments: