Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

3rd attack! Clover bitten Snowie 16/11/13

Just when i have more confident of both of them going out together. It strikes again. This is the 3rd time Clover attack snowie. It was an adoption drive. Yes she is definitely stress.. even stress after she was groomed. I don't know why she wants to attack Snowie. We were about to leave already.

That scene is almost a nightmare and unforgettable. My hands are full. My reaction is slow. Clover bite Snowie, Snowie show that fearful face but doing her best to show as much teeth possible. The great Dane join in. Didn't fight but join around. Clover still wouldn't let go. All i did was pulling the leash i don't even know what to response. A guy then carry Clover away.

I was so mad! Enough is enough. Any other bad things she did i can bear with it but attack my precious is a no way! Until now i can still see snowie being pressed down and bite.

We then check for wound. It wasn't obvious.. the fur is too thick! We missed out a big wound which i found during shower time at home. She keep yelling when i touched the leg. Then i saw that big hole.

I was shocked to hand shaking non stop. I must send clover away was all in my mind.  I kept saying sorry to snowie for the trouble i bring home when we were rushing to Vet.
2 stitches need as her wound was torn.

Back at home i got scolded by mother several times. I keep silent. No one know how sad i feel. First it was snowie. Then its Clover. She have to go back straying again. Its all my fault!

But today i tell myself. I will not ever wanna see Snowie get pressed down like that anymore. That horrible face that i cannot bear to see. She is all i have.

No comments: