Translate

Saturday, October 16, 2010

You motivate me - Ansif's shoot

*Viewer, please do not share this post until 22nd of october. thank you*

i alwayssssssss wanted to help this fella ! finally he appeared and we (kleo, jye, me) get our ass ready to help him.

i was chosen to be his producer this time. i'm not so stress out about this cause no matter i have a post or not im gonna help him. he's my savior.

we did planning for 2 days only. 2 times meeting. third day is the shooting. im happy with kleo and myself. we settled pre-production in one day. compared to my "stalker"...wow...two months!!! i guess im just so motivated hahahhah!

compared to mine, he got a much simple story. but he is using good equipments! i like that shoot. everything i planned went well. 9am starts shoot 9pm end shoot.

i really find myself have trouble handling KIDS! by luck, i get a kid last minute for our shoot. and he's my neighbour. i know him well. he's naughty at home but when it comes to stranger, fuh~ wont speak!

i tried sooooooooo hard! pushing my fake smile and voice! :P so make him like me. but too hard. i "negotiate" with this kid for half hour. then kleo joins in. he just stunned and wouldn;t talk. he's even shy to nod his head. MY GODDDD!!! got on my nerves haha i feel saying " i thought ur always so naughty at home?" hahahah but i didn't ok!

i get myself out of the set to take real deep breath! fuh!!!! this kid is HARD! but i can't make this kid hate us. i must let the shoot go on!


my lecturer! very dam good! he's the one that finally handled the kid well. the kid likes him. so everything goes smooth again. LoL

i put in so much effort on this production and it turns out to be a success. im really glad of it. not just because i get to help him. it's also one thing to prove that i CAN do it. and i really DID it!

but when it reaches the last scene at night, i somehow feel so depress. well, close friends know why and who and what makes it like that. i feel myself falling so deep in the cliff and hard to stand up.

after the shoot i was offered..=.= to teach my dear ansif how to do animation =.= swt! my animation suck so bad! but it settled in just one night. you prove me good again hahahah dammit!

================================================================



shooting at my house

kleo is so cool!!!!!!! she almost paid his life when the light stand drop down. thanks kleo ur so wei da!


this is daddy's scene xD


Dua hantu kat blakang
three actors in front, crews and fam at the back!


YOYO! UR FAVOURITE! LOK LOK! i tell u what? the crew and actors, get to eat alot!!!!!!!!


Shooting C.K in the head!

I'm james'(sound) assistant that night! i shoot! jk :P i holds a mic that look like gun hahaha


director, Always thinking~

Our Miss Alma aka Yap MeiMei aka Sho wen ate ALOT! that day. first reach then eat d..until finish shoot. too hungry??? :P

Director and kelefeh alma :PPPPPP


finish shoot. director and actors..oh and kleo the multitask!

Director and Producer

Our awesome camera man with director

Director and james the mic of the day~

him n him lol lecturer and also my psychiatrist =.=


Thanks for All to made this a big success! Love y'all!

*Viewers, Please do not share this on facebook until 22nd of october. thank you.

металл





No comments: