Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Define Mysterious~

Another hour to end of work day. So demotivated. So i'm gonna write, blog, type ;P

Recently i'm being called "Mysterious". I don't want to name him but HE, is connected to my work.

or shall i say they? They've been thinking that i'm some kind of Mysterious girl. They think i hide alot of secrets. they think i cover up stuffs. They bring up this matter when i named my whatsapp I.D "KillerYi". They seems very shock that such young lady named herself that way. My first reaction is "damn i didn't even know its visible to all, i thought it was just an I.D." but then i thought, there's only one thing to describe their BIG BIG BIG SHock which is - Generation Gap-

The youngest in the group is about 4-5 years older than me.. the rest are in their 50s or 60s. So i often have to swallow everything that they cannot accept. Even a joke with some "youngster" words in it. or a message without a proper sentence of english *bow*. Sometimes i explain to them "Oh this is what we youngsters usually say right now" she'd reply " oh so your boss and i are old already". how should i reply next? i'll leave it to - NEVER DO YOUNG THING WITH THEM. STAY OLDDDDD ~~~

So back to full of secret self mysterious girl. Everytime when people wanted to say that, i feel saying DEFINE MYSTERIOUS. I have facebook like other people, i even have a blog and i blurt everything on it. I write everything on facebook. my photos are everywhere on the internet. YET i'm being called Mysterious just because i'm quiet. or probably there's other reason? i'll leave it to them to talk about it when i'm away ;P

I, like every other youngster, talks about anything everything to my friends. We share secrets. and the only reason we don't want to speak about certain topic, is when it's very sensitive. or i'm keeping secret of somebody. i believe that's ethic that we shouldn't share other's secret to anyone else.

Life just suck with people full of crap. geez *shrug*

finally, wish all a happy world stray animal day. shall go home to celebrate with my loving Scurvie <3 br="">

Haters don't hate
KillerYi

04/04/2013

No comments: