Translate

Friday, January 30, 2009

I miss my friends

It's been Long..how long is it?i don't remember. few years back?i have many great friends online. although they're just online friends and i don't get to see them in person, it feels great and they helped me alot. they taught me how to go on.

i can't really remember them. i remember one. Melanie. my sweet heart. which country she's from?don't remember :p she's a sweet lady. she's so pretty. i remember at my 18th birthday. a very miserable day. she sang to me. she always like to sing. she sing mcr's song almost everyday to me. and sometimes i will sing to her-only if she request.

i wonder how is she now. hopefully she's good and be more cheerful, more confident of herself. If only i get to see her again i will tell her she's the prettiest girl in the world and she should be going out more..instead of staying at home just because she's afraid that people will hate her.

I miss you Melanie. and thanks for the birthday song. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't you just sick of it?friends come and go. soon my sexy ren wei will be going to china and won't be back. how am i gonna live without her disturbing me?

and my dear miki, you always skip classes. defer defer and defer. soon you won't feel like coming to college anymore. and you're even lazy to go out for a movie. what will happen then?you won't remember me soon. zzz....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: