Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Messed up life~


Pretty messed up today..i feel really stress..and lost..am i doing the right thing??kept asking myself..over and over..

i'm feeling everything around me is fake..and me myself..a fake thing too..

seriously my phone's credit is running low. but i messaged yoyo..she always makes me feel better..well maybe not everytime..but still...it became a habbit.. i told her bout my stressness..and her reply..make me hide in the toilet and cry. don't worry bout that..crying makes me feel better.

i took my bag and went out to the ground floor lobby...fall asleep there. when i woke up..some guys are looking at me "one kind". i don't care about that.

when i go in the lab fren's asking me "is it tht bad?"..wow...he can actually see it from my fuking face..yeah it is dat bad. again i left the room with my purse..for a cup of tea.

i took the corner seat in the cafe. wow it feels so good there..that's the only place where i wont see faces and any sound. i messaged someone and asked if he wants to go out. how crazy it is..i actually feel jumping off the building.

everytime when im about to do sumthing stupid..i thought of snowie. our picture pop out at my phone;'s screensaver. "can i leave u alone?" keep thinking of that.

i really think that baby is really powerful..she's the only that made me smile today. it happens everytime. whenever im sad..i see her..i'd smile.

just like today. im not okay yet. but the moment i got in the house and see her popping up..a sudden happiness..i got something that belong to me. my precious.

oh great i spent my dinner time blogging here. so there will be no dinner for me after 6pm. diet life is real "awesome". guess i'd sleep..i need to finish the 60pages script by tomorrow..!!

.my eating hours are too short since i wake up late almost everyday..hopefully i get to eat a burger tomorrow..i really want it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bay i hope ur eye's fine!!u made us so worry...and please don't fight cats anymore..not worth it..!!

Love,
MetalYi

2 comments:

- said...

arr~~dont sad anymore... bside snowie... u still haf mie =D

thou i might not cheer u up always.. but i'll be there for u when u need me...

jst like today.. i stop mycar at the side jst to reply ur msg... see.. sek u rite..

U BETTER DUN SO STUPID THING.. or i let u smell my fart~ ngekkkk

Darrenisme said...

shakalaka baby.