Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snowie knows nothing - Shooting


I thought i was gonna go out alone for a walk or something. and yeah...i woke up late..around 2 something. so i gave up papa rich, and subang parade's rock corner.

i open the door and first thing i see is snowie's innocent face xD so i was thinking..hmm..my sister don't need her for shooting huh...OF COURSE...CAUSE IM NOT THERE!! but i never thought of that at that time.

then i was told to bring snowie to the park for shooting. i'm happy..at least im doing something something < (love saying tht) . instead of sitting alone in papa rich. i'm bringing snowie out.

that's the world best thing to do. i always want snowie to be in a film or shooting..

i was expecting something BIG!!!i mean my da jie's shooting..since its a big company..the shooting should be err...looks professional?hahaha...that's what i expect.

i reached the park asking myself "am i at the right place?". there's just few kids and 3 adult. no camera..no big crew..haha..!!

Snowie was given a big task...to lye on the grass..perhaps I was given the big task..since im the one who train her hahaha...i have no confident at all. at the time my sister and her boss ask if i can make her lye..i told her that she'd jump..this and that..many excuses..no confident at all..

one thing im sure bout snowie..if she's tired...she'd do anything i asked her to do. so i told everyone..let her run for a while LoL!!!and yep...she's weak like me hahahah....just 5 minutes..she's tired..i make her lye and she did it well..chewing the grass at the same time lol..

I'm Really proud of her..she did everything i asked her to do...i heard the cameraman said she's a billionair dog star...or sumthing like that...THANKS MR. WHO!! hahaha...at the same time im proud of myself...wohoo...i'm like a professional dog trainer..HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Big kiss for you snowie!!!

Just a few shots..everything's done!!!the boss left..and WOW!!!i can feel the gap between me and my neighbour...my sister asked me to fetch my neighbour brian home..im asking "who's brian" AHHAHA...my sister nearly faint..hahahah...

i feel my sister's shooting is not well organize..they're thinking of idea at that very last minute. but i can't judge it now since it's not YET a post production..good luck to them then =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now im dead tired..!!!so as snowie...and yeah!!i bath snowie and I CUT HER NAILS...MY GOD!!!THAT'S THE WORLD TOUGHESS JOB!!!AND IT MAKES ME CAPS HAHAHAHAH.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before i really end this...i want to mention a little bout my lunch...all greens~~~sounds healthy huh...i cant get the pic here yet...but i will post it soon...it looks like pig food..really..and i only take a few bite..then leave it..i told my parents that it really looks like pig food hahahah...they're still thinking how shud we finish it...left alot there..

alright!!!Rest time?!?!

Tired and Happy me,
MetalYi

No comments: