Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Snowie and the Sailor dress ~ 20/07/11

i bought a dress online for snowie. price is reasonable. it look so nice on the model dog.. i guess its more suitable for smaller dog or some pure breed. or maybe i'm not used to seeing snowie in dress. i told my mom i really not used to seeing her wearing dress, i think t-shirt looks better on her.


it came in pos ekspress package. she was so curious when i open up the box..it took me some time..very tight >.< after it's open! i look at her, then the moment i pull up the dress, her face look like she's shock or just got abused. she back off! oh my... i ignore her. i go on with the dress. i look from front to back up to down.. thinking, i shud have bought her their normal dress instead of the sailor one.

so i open up the dress and wanted to put on her. she back off back off... then run to my mommy..>.< i say im just gonna try it on you... she slowly step near me.. then i put the dress on her. she kinda struggle a little but i manage to wear her the dress ...

snowie, stood, dun seem wanna move the body

after i put the dress on her she seems awkward to move her body. and so kind of doris and sharon for giving the ribbon. i try it on her as well.. but i LOL. i told my mom i seriously so not used to it !!!


the dress is nice.. but not suitable for my dog.. i think she's more of Tee fabric kind of shirt/dress.. plus the dress is in sailor style...erm... i dunno why i choose sailor among so many of other style =.= but it's gonna be my collection :)
                                        i like this pic..! but why is it blur!!!! gahhhh!!!!


ok i'm accepting the fact that snowie is prettier in naked body :P but i'm still gonna buy the clothes as my collection ;)


Pei Yi
20/07/11

No comments: