Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Snowie's 2nd experience in pool | ss3 | 7th June 2012


Olive organized a swimming session at ss3. It's a weekday. not much people can join us. Since i worked on the last Sunday i replaced my leave on Thursday 7th.


 As usual, Snowie almost scared to death. well of course she didn't know what she's facing soon.. she still look so cute haha. She's barking at the other dogs too..

i leash her and walk around the pool. I mix her with other dogs.. the moment she walk in.. all the dogs came surrounding me and smelling her everywhere. Snowie doesn't like it. she will shoo them away. She's tough on the ground. but not in the water.


She swim on her own for the first few round. then only i realize i can get in the pool with her. So i go in and accompany her for another few round. She's still scare. but she feel much better than without me in the pool. I brought her to the shallow area and make her stand on her foot. She wouldn't want it. but with me, she can do it.

I'm slowly guiding her to swim without fear. But i can see her tired legs trying to balance herself on the ground. so i thought its the best time for her to stop swimming.


That's snowie and Olive. She's trying to get off the pool.

Snowie's long nail hurt me real bad. so as olive. She became one of the victim when she's in the water. and that made me ask her to stay far far away from snowie hahaha

This is her waiting to be groomed.

i was furious when it comes to grooming. When i was waiting, i heard my girl "screaming". She never "scream" that loud before. I went out and peep from the window (their doors are all close so i have to peep), i saw his phillipine maid drying her..very harsh! dragging and pulling! i'm unhappy. i immediately knock the window and ask him to stop. That man said the face is not dried. but i insist him to stop drying my girl.

He then opened the door. Snowie is about to jump down from the table. He knew it and he didn't even try to grab her or block her. I'm so angry. Snowie have bad legs and she jumped down from waist height grooming table.

i complain to the worker there. I was told that if we have more than 5 dogs they will get a groomer to come. Less than 5 then groom by this maid. I express my disappointment and i told them i will never visit anymore unless it's groomed by professional groomer. That's the only part i'm not happy with. And i believe Snowie has been stress throughout.

So that's our day...

Yi
8th June 2012

No comments: