Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chinese folk dance examination | 9th June 2012

It was another Saturday. Glad that the dance group practice already end. They've been using our foundation office hall for practice and they are a real'early bird' haha


So today imma represent my foundation to watch the whole exam progress.


That's where I sit.


Everyone is late! Even me myself. Kl pac is hard to find and its very jam! The long hair girl is the dance teacher from China. She's been teaching for the whole session. Very firm too.



That's her in the film.



Performances! They are so damn cute!


Another group


Butt shaking hehe


Lolllll



Judging time. Didn't get to listen to what the judge say.. but I know few of them got pretty great result.

So I'm glad I don't have to really judge haha but can't deny that I do have fun. Its way better than sitting in the office facebook-ing.

Yi
11 June 2012
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: