Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A dog's prayer??? What i believe?

I'm kinda curious of that too... My first ever dog. Snowie, is now 9 years old. I believe she's gonna live a long life.. to 15. Yet i got myself prepared for the worst to come since her 8 years.I even told my mom i won't collapse without her by my side.

Today i saw a post on FB which makes me cry in the office.

This is the post that makes me cry. What so special about it? Nothing actually.. it's just another quotes for owners and dog lovers.

the lasssssst sentence hell ya.. that's the point. They got me there because it's the words inside my heart. I know...hell yes i know that she will leave before me.

"i pray that when my life has ended that one day we will meet again and cross over "the rainbow bridge" together into heaven never to be parted again."

aww hell fuck tears in my eyes again.

I used to think of this.. When she leave, i'm on earth. I always think that she will look at me everyday. waiting for my day to come. Waiting for me to get hold of her again, play with her again, kiss her before sleep once again. One day when people cry in my funeral, my baby will reunite with me. That's what i think about always. It doesn't matter what kind of religion, heaven or hell. There is one meeting point. There is a place where she will be the first to greet me. :')

Human's life is going to be so long. She'd probably see me having so many other dogs too..but she will... wait for me...that's what i believe. 

Love,
Yi
20 June 2012

No comments: