Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2009

3d Snowman Animation



This is my worst subject this sem. and i think i'm gonna fail. i spend many time and money on this project. i like the whole idea of the animation. to me it's cute. but for my lecturer. he might think it's not quality enough. yup it's not. but i've tried my best.

Today i went to college i choose to be the first to present. hoho~~its not that i'm brave. it's that after i see other people's "good" work then i will be very afraid to present my work. my lecturer said i put not enough effort in this work. hmm...anything...~~

i forgot to put in shadow. how silly..

so after i present i stay to see other people's work. HELL MAN~~those are like professional's work. luckily i present first. or i wont show my work to the class forever. their quality are all so good. like those real animated film we see in theatre. but some of their story's not so good. like there's no story at all. they can just start then before i even know what's it about it ends. haha...

Hope i pass~~
MetalYi

No comments: