Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Female model+college issue

Recently i've been looking for female model. i know some of my team member don't give a dam of this final assignment. but i want an A ok..!!

So i've been searching for model. ahh..why am i looking for model?i have a wonderful sister. with nice long leg and pretty face. so many people asked her to be a model. which, she doesn't want to.

it happens that my lecturer look at the proposal and say "you should set your level higher". i'm pissed. that's my sister. he never seen her real person before then he's saying something like that. made me see a cock shape in his face. (sorry, but it's true).

So on that day i was so pissed and i told the director IF HE WANTS A MODEL, WE'LL GIVE HIM A MODEL. so i start looking into "malaysia model" in google. wow...so many of them.

and you know what??some of the model's face are like U#$%@##..u know what i mean. and my GOD!!!MISS MALAYSIA FIRST RUNNER.....the face...even with make-up..still can see the holes. like moon..hahaha!!some are pretty but the face's shape not good.

and i find that most of the pretty models are malay mix. they are really pretty. too bad it's a skin-like commercial type. my lecturer doesn't want a tan skin. not even light tan.

i wanted to tell my lecturer. do u know why those model looks good??it's just because they have make-ups. they have editor. they have lighting...try ask them and take off their make up..they will look uglier than me(maybe) xp

oh...i actually found few models that i like. i don't think she is malaysia. caucasian living in malaysia. but you won't know her rate. she's semi-professional. i'm asking for a lower rate and she replied me with RM500 is the lowest.

COOL!!!student----500---student---500!!!

so at the moment the main character for my PSA is still my sister. of course we'll be looking for other options. i won't want the team to spend on hotel and then model. we've already increase out cost budget. but still not enough. will see how

Metal Yi

No comments: