Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why the hell??

Until this morning..my day's still so good. not to mention the epilepsy attack. other than that. i'm so fine...

but why the hell suddenly there's a piano teaching job offered?i don't need it hello....now make me...make me...don't know what to do...

i want to keep my self away from music. there's no more adagio and allegro in my brain anymore. if i teach again. i need to RElearn those italian terms. and many music stuff..

arghhhhhhhhhhh......WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????i really don't feel like teaching anymore. but if i don't. it's like losing a chance..but i don't feel like going backwards.

i'm hoping someone will say something like "you should move forward". but no...no one said that. not even one. so sick of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do wht u like~ if u feel not comfy then dont do it~

listen to urself.. dun worry bout others =) im still here~