Translate

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post production-presentation-thank you

this post is for lunaticg, and some that are curious about hows the presentation been going on =)

i don't know how should i feel. when our lecturers are giving comment to our video, i feel really happy, and impress. at least they gave comment. no hiding. sir gave "tons" of comment. i was smiling all the time. cause the comment are all so true.

Just right after we walk out the door. i feel upset. i start to think that is it my video is not good enough?and the comment he gave is like coming towards the art director and post production -which is me, the video editor. then i start thinking tht it's all my fault that ruin everything.

to be honest. i thought our group is the best among others - sorry im not the humble type this time =P i have so much confident with this project. but i guess i'll have to work even harder =(

my lecturer's "OVERALL THE IDEA IS GOOD " could have make me jump at the spot haha...

thanks again to my group member and those who support me =)

Thanks Kleo kooi lee
Thanks Lai Jea hau
thanks desmond tang
thanks chee yang
thanks chee wan
thanks vernicer
thanks huilin my sis, my model
thanks my mom and dad..you both are the best parents =)
thanks Senior soo
thanks sutshing for the support
thanks my sir jye for all the tutorial
thanks YOYO(UR NAME IS HIGHLIGHT..HAPPY??) for her lovely mysterious poki support
and thanks....errr...whatever...everyone...

just wait until i post the video. i know many people are waiting but i want to show u the best!!!
gimme two more days (my quote in this few weeks =P )

your producer, daughter, sister, friend, junior,
Pei Yi

3 comments:

theuglykid said...

that's cool looking forward for that video presentation, I'm interested on subjects like these :)

MetalPoki said...

@theuglykid thanks for ya support =)

unfortunately i don't think i will post it here. for some contest thing. it's only shown in facebook for close friends. =)

so maybe i might post it here after few months. =)

- said...

woo my name my name!!