Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Critical STRIKE!

Been real busy lately. well, two subject, i mean two hardest subject. wat to do? have to go on. im so not ready to do it. that is why i got no confident at all. and keep thinking im gonna fail. especially 4 times of story reject. makes me feel so nervous evertime i pass the idea for approval.

just hand up a script. got no response from him yet. not sure why. i told myself to accept it every time he reject. but still, i feel so scare today when the message tone ring. dam myself!

well, i couldn't waste another time sitting at home doing nothing. so i do planning for documentary today. did lots of research and watched documentary. even i think its boring. :P

WELL! at this moment, this critical moment. my dad hand me a letter. saying it's from SEGi. i took it over and throw aside. totally ignored it. but i heard my dad reading a letter to me from segi. saying that i fail to......(not so clear cuz i ignored it) but when i heard the word fail, man it scares me. i was thinking, i haven't take final yet why already sent me letter?

okay okay, here it is..at this MOST CRITICAL moment, segi sent a letter, oh, URGENT letter regarding the deferment of music Final Performance. i.......swt....=.=" why the hell..at this time? and to my DAD as well.
my dad continue reading. when i know its about music, i ignored it :P

afterthat i read myself, hmm..they wants me to take the final in one year time from the time i defer. and they want me to give them answer on 9th August. dammit! i have no time for this o'right! i tried not to let that letter affect my mood.

im still good now. just that, i don't know what will happen next. we'll see.

Metal




No comments: