Translate

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A travel Back To the Past, Feel the History - July Penang War Museum



ahh since i cant sleep, here's a post for the penang trip on July. i was sooooooooo lazy to even write it in a blog.

honestly i had so much fun during the trip. it feels "screw all the stress and assignment" :P

today i'll post the most interesting/my favourite place of all. the war museum. it's a big surprise for me. well i guess us.. i expect the war museum to be in an air-conditioner space.

before we enter, the person gave us a really "fast" introduction about the place. i like it when he say "after you cross the border line, you'll get younger and younger. back to malaya". Cool!

so three of us step across the border line. hmm..din't feel younger :P but i do feel the atmosphere back at WWII.

i look into the place so detail that i always be the one left behind. it happens in every museum =.= i guess i'm just slow. the three of us, yoyo, lin and i. so curious about the tunnel that we heard from yoyo's sister. can't wait for that. Finally reached the tunnel part. COOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!

real small space, but i like it. three of us took a torch and......here's another story. two of my lovely ji mui says that they don't want to be the first. i be the hero then LOL! i hold the torch, bring them in the tunnel. lin pull my shirt, yo pull her shirt. i try to walk slow, want to feel everything the soldier felt.

THEN! hahaha, i turn back to see them as i already hear chaos in my ji muis. saying things like scary/yerr.. but the best moment that i will ALWAYS REMEBER. is Yoyo's face. she looks really panic when i see her with the light. real panic. but i didn't know that they are really that scare. yoyo wants to be in front. and i dun mind to swtich. but lin, at that moment, block yoyo, and yoyo keeeeeeeeep squeeze.

i cant believe this chaos actually happen in a small tunnel =.= lin was pushing me as well. chaos till we didn't realize we're already out of the tunnel. my god! my ji muis ...

then another remarkable moment. is when we have to climb in a small space escape route. yoyo is the first to climb in and said "you gotta be kidding me". made me lol! this space is even smaller than the previous tunnel.

you see, i just had my hair cut, try to keep my hair on form. BUT! after all the climbing~ my hair has already stick together from the sweat. arh..dam..avoid camera! LoL


Still, we had so much fun. The kids really missed this!

============================================================




No comments: