Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Everyone have their FIRST TIME

my first time of accident. i banged the pillar when i reverse. i was so worried yesterday on the way to kl. thought i might bang someone. sarcastically, it's today, at my own home. god blessed me :D

my brother and i are both in the car. i was rushing to bring him to tuition and to fetch my sister from college. so i didn't go slow when i reverse. weird thing is, when i bang the wall, its so loud. yet me and my brother got no worries for that. remain so damn calm.

the reason that i'm not worry at all is because everyone have their first time ain't i right? and this is my first time. just that, my first time is with Avanza >.<

i didn't check the car after the damage. i got the car away from wall then reverse again. but i do lost some confident after that. i told my brother so. and he say he feel dangerous. hahah i'm still very curious about the car. i feel that it will be very worst cause i really heard loud bang. but i can't see thru side mirror. Fine! Give up!

i was reacting good. very ok all the way. and about to fetch my sis from college then go for a bubble tea. my sis, acting real impatient. keep messaging and calling then msg me saying that she's angry. lol i don't know..i really don't know how should i think about this. she's waiting at college, im waiting in the jam. shouldn.t i be the one who's more impatient? i shud be the one that angry.

i try to relax. not to get moody. well, i did get angry for few minutes :P i know that..100% she forgot that my phone got no credits. can't call can't reply. that's why she get mad. i understand. i HAVE TO understand.

on the way to bubble tea. i told her im angry. she told me shes angry too. then our angry matter ends there. i hope? :D

i was surprise to find that she enter the car with the "normal" face. i asked about the car. she didn't know that i damaged the car. HAHAH! i guess it's not that serious?

honestly i think its not as serious as what i thought. now there's white paint on the car. and abit...really abit! of damage. but according to my mom. she think its very serious. well, still i will say. EVERYONE HAVE THEIR FIRST TIME :D


No comments: