Translate

Monday, August 24, 2009

so crazy!!!

not like he gonna do that to me~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to today's class..it's...it's...definitely better then last weeks..i'm still scare of this lecturer tho..even he's smiling when he talks to me..wow..quite charming huh...!!AKHEM!!!nahhhhhhhh....dun think tht way hahaha

i got more idea of shooting a short film today...there's some image appear in my mind..but i still can't catch it all..i hope i can shoot something good to show him..show him that i'm good..i'm quiet but im good..i'm afraid of him but im still good..

know its gonna be hard..
i want to do something..but my brain is stuck..i can't think of a shit..!!!He tries to help me..i know he is giving me few ideas today..but i don't wanna use his idea..i want a fresh one..by using his idea will only make me feel more stress..

if i get stress surely i can't impress him xD

He taught and explain to me today..but i can't focus..i look at him and keep nod only..but my mind is thinking how come they won't let jye teach everything..hahahah...but i can see that they both have different idea..

i was so afraid that after class i said a soft "bye" and ran out of the class..quickly press the lift button...even when i go in the lift i hope he wont be at the same lift with me hahahah...THAT'S SO OVER!!!oh im kinda sad he din say bye to me xD

i gotta stop it...or im gonna feel suffer for the rest of his classes..

i used to be piano teacher wad~~xD

CrazyMetalYi

No comments: