Translate

Thursday, August 6, 2009

*Untitled*

Just Roared at snowie...for licking her wounds again...i erm..didn't know it'd be that loud..it actually scares me a little too...not to say snowie...she's already bowing to me...=.=

i think it's the phelm in my throat that cause that dam loud voice...i think i scares my dad too haha..

snowie is so depress...until now..don't wanna see me..nah nevermind..!!a while more she'll come to me again ;)

This few days am crazy over theme hospital..even in dream i see theme hospital..its crazy..and i never win!!i remember myself having seizure at 4am this morning...im finding the clinic in theme hospital in my dream..that's stupid...

kinda suffer...its been long time i haven't had seizure..so long that i forgot what i had to do...one thing im not sure...i slept at 2am..its not that late right..how can i have....nah..nevermind it...

i think my sleeping time is slowly turning back to normal..quite happy with that..but think of waking up without anything to do makes me feel sleeping back again =P

No comments: