Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

好学的~~真讨厌!!!!

hate those people who came in the class early morning...just to take extra classes..

and the thing is...the fella din't register for it...GoD!! hope he wont drop by my blog xD

it's really annoying !!! when people can hardly wake up for morning class and when u reach there, someone who are not suppose to attend that class is there!!!!!!!!!!

i can see that many people don't like him...he wouldn't know huh~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, i let go of animation already!!i can't pass myself...even people are saying it is quite cute..it's ok...but i feel it's too ugly!!!maybe i want more than that...

i ACTUALLY plan to find someone to do for me..what i mean is...pay someone to do for me...when i heard es's roomate is good at animation...my expression is O.O...CAN I~~~??

Esk did check for me...rm200...argh...50 for each character...plus another 50 for service charge...quite resonable for me..!!

but i feel sorry to myself!!gahhhh!!!!i want the things that i create to be DONE by me!!!my name in the credits!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is hard...especially college life...but have to go on as usual...i'm living happy in this whole week..having snowie + one piece + assignments =.= as company...i feel great..

but i miss playing seal...i wanna play!!!!

O yeah..i sleep alot these days~~plus some heart/chest pain..other than that im very good..what's worst than depression?? =)

Lastly..a picture of my love one


My little rat LOL!!!

MetalYi

No comments: