Translate

Monday, June 1, 2009

Script Writing - Finally !!!!!!!


YESH!!!!!!FINALLY ITS ALL OVER~~

few days and night rushing for the 60 pages of telemovie script..now everything is done. !!

i notice that i left out something that i din't put in the script before i hand it up today.

oh yeah about today morning...i'm so scare that i can't find a photocopy shop!!!my dad and i go around usj looking for binding.

After that we go to Pusat Islam to pass up everything. ahh..there's one malay guy in the pusat islam. make me walk all the way up the stairs..saying that the office is there.

And malay up there saying that the office is downstair..WOW!!fooling huh~~

forget bout that...they're helping me lose some weight haha!!



SO!!!i want to thank so many people for the help and support for this script.

i wanted to give up and so many people tried to make me work on it. especially lin. "for the sake of 2k" lol

Thanks esk for translating everything for me. wow...every night we work until 5-6am. i really feel like im a boss hahah!!!

Thanks to two of them for staying beside and the bubble tea of course..

Oh and Dear Bei...and Yonny..i remember you both helped me with choosing the topic. and Bei's "bagai kacang melupakan kulit?"?????make me think of this story. you didn't waste your tvb knowledge bei..hahahha it's helpful. Yonny and beibei cant help much cuz you both are not around me...but spiritualy..~~and yeah u both accompany me till real late sometimes..so thanks!!

I almost forget Klee...i called you every 5 minute the first day when i start with the script. i have too much that i don't know. thanks for sending an example.

There's more...like Mex Tshing, Nelvin, Marvin etc...(etc cuz i really dun remember..forgive me)..THANK YOU GUYS!!

And Ines, Adlan for the information...thanks!

I don't think i can win any prices but at least i can get marks for my assignment.*.*V from giving up to really wrote 60 pages of script..in few days and night..it's really awesome.

MetalYi

No comments: