Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HairCut


tuesday~me and lin's gonna go for haircut..i was told that the price is very high..so i told lin that i will only accompany her..oh yeah (picture above is not me alright!!)

went there with lin and esk..

the hair stylish only can cut for one person cause there's too many appointment..

ok then...i let lin go first..while i let the senior cut my hair..

and for the first time i enter saloon the hairstylish say my hair is dry!!!spoil!!!oil!!!!normally hairstylish will say "baby hair" and "soft" right??haha...i guess the hair dye damage the hair too much..

the guy who cut cut my hair is quite good..not too bad..

and lin's is like..waited for half hour and the hairstylish finish cutting her hair in just few seconds..kinda cool huh~~

here's the result.=D


sorry for the corrupted image!!



MetalYi

No comments: