Translate

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lost and Depress~~


I break the record waking up at 4pm!!!weeehooo~~~~ kay, it's not a proud thing to say actually..it's because i watch one piece until 5am..that's why i wake late *.* (feel better this way)

like i planned day before...i go to parade to choose a gift for father's day...arh..i don't usually buy present for my dad.. because his reaction of us buying him a present on x'mas is very dissapointing..so i never buy him one after that..

Lin came to me few days back saying that the wallet my da jie gave is from a fren's fren's fren's un wanted item..so they give it to my dad as father's days gift..nah...i don't bother..but when lin tell me that, her eyes looks very wet..hahah...so i said i'll buy it..

i seldom feel that lost when i shop alone..but this time..i reAlly gone lost..i really dunno where to start!!i was expecting some "FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL" in parkson so dat i know where i can actually start searching for a gift..but nah...there ARE no father's day special..it seems like father's day is not that important to everyone..

i tried to find something at the male section..oh great!!finally found something specially for father's day..but still..there's too many type..i should've bring a fren with me so that they can help me to choose!!!ARH!!MISTAKE..!!!

people around me are families...looking for gift for "papa..papa"..they took 5 mins to pick a gift...and me~~few hours..

i was thinking maybe outside have somthing better...i went out of parkson into the parade..wow..it is awkward to me to enter male's shop..i din't even enter Bonia cause i know the price will be~~~$$$$$ hahaha

And so i refuse to stay at the parade too long cuz surely i will go in to MPH and buy the two rm60 books i want...then go to rock corner to find the latest album...and FOOD!!!normally lin is there to stop me but today since she's not around..i better stay put..at parkson..but yeah..i bought waffle ahahah the malay girl put alot of peanut butter and butter..deliecious..!!!oh..fattening =(

i go back to that male section again in parkson...keep making calls!!!!dam this father's day wasted my so many credit..!!i wanted to buy a briefcase..but the handle so sucky!!why is it like that..make my life tougher..zz..so i stick back to the 3 in 1 (wallet, belt, pen).

i've been there for so long looking each and every belt..but when i ask the sales assisstant..she say all are the same..i'm like WHY ARE THE BOX DIFFERENT THEN!!!!make my life even tougher...after i check every box's belt..then i check the wallet and the pen...god..that's tiring!!

i bought the 3 in 1 then after i pay!!!I FEEL REGRET...!!!then i start msging again hahaha...lin told me even i bought the briefcase i will still regret..so im trying to forget bout it now..

after im back i straight go to my room and sleep again...for few hours...argh,...headache!!!my pimples are getting more and more..very pain =(



No comments: