Translate

Monday, March 9, 2009

Overdose - To the Hospital


Another story of mine. woke up and feel myself not able to walk. not able to walk as in i can't balance myself. my brain is not functioning well. i can't walk, i can't hold anything, and i can't really speak. i was brought to the emergency room at SjMC. start to feel the ache coming in the head. then the nurses checked me and was sent to neurotic department. i wasn't feeling so bad from the early morning until the "journey from south to north wing" of the hospital. the god dam wheel chair. make me dizzy and puke .

my mom scolded me for crying. saying that i'm not a kid anymore. i have to face it and all. i didn't cry because i'm feeling sick. it's that another burden for my parents just created by me. and i know that they're gonna spend alot for the medical fees.

i fainted when i reach the wad room. i think it's time to lose some weight. cause i fainted and my mom have to hold me so tight. and she's complaining that i'm too heavy :P

the reason of me having this problem is because i overdose..err..triple dose (thats what the doc said). i took carbamazepin at 2am, 4:45am, 7am, and 10am, and took chrolozepin at 4:45am. 600mg in 6 hours. i didn't know it'd happen cause i normally take medicine like that if i sleep late. It's ok..i learn from mistake now.

they took my blood. whole day at the hospital i sleep and sleep and sleep. i only wake up to go to the toilet and wake up to eat. the nurse came in to check the pulse and temperature few times. quite annoying..especially when im having good dreams.

i didn't think much about home when i was in the hospital, alone. not even snowie. i'm surprise when i got home that i didn't miss her. i miss the computer, i miss game, i miss blogging. :D and right after i'm home the second night i go for games. like i usually did. haha...

When i was on the wheel chair, going to the wad room, i saw other patients. some are in coma condition. then i was thinking if i get to see a ghost or spirit at the hospital. but i didn't.

Feel so sorry to YoYo and my sis Lin cause im suppose to go KLCC with y'all. and suppose to have lots of fun, eat lots of food. but i'm stuck there at the hospital. i know u guys ate laksa but it didn't taste so good right?you know the reason??cause i'm not there haha

I wouldn't treat this day as a worse day of my life rather i see it as one of my life experience. a lesson to learn from this mistake. o'right i'm feeling tired again. time to sleep.

No comments: