Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a Waste - HiFi Set down??


Guess it's time to say something about my brother. look at the picture.. His new Radio set..consider new..they bought it on january. it's like 2 months only. it became like that. trash all around. like "shit" owh??i hate it when my mom and dad use the word "shit" when she comes to our room but yeah..i really have to say that my brother's room is shitter then mine =D

what a waste. one beautiful JVC set, 800 something if im not mistake. became like that. oh ya, i haven't go in to the main topic. basicly what im trying to tell is the JVC set broke down. It's like ONCE in the BLUE MOON i don't go online and about to watch "taken" at my brothers room. and it became UNCLOSABLE =P .nice term.

it turns out that i have to stay at my brothers room doing nothing. wait for my daddy to come back. just incase i forgot and somebody will come walking in and break it.

i never liked JVC much. i always think that it spoils easily. i told my mom about this before. but she thought that i was just jealous of my brother..urhh..hello~~luckily i didn't put in my disc. or it's gonna stuck in there for how many centuries who know?

i was wondering WHY WHY WHY i'm always the one who find out things not working, broken stuff, water leaking..etc...why me?? worst is when i find out something i have to stay there and look after it..then i'm the one who tell daddy, and i'm getting questions like "did you, did you?" i'm innocent *innocent face* and i'm the one who's gonna talk to the one who repair, tell him how it happen and stuff...arghhh...

i nearly missed out one best part. i'm the one who's gonna listen to my dad banging something outside..just like what happen now >.<

see how innocent am i??oh ohkay now my mom is pissed and shouting at my dad. cool right? =.=

Innocent girl,
PeiYi

No comments: