Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Animation class with new lec~~


My first lesson with new animation lecturer. he's AWESOME~~~~first he make me so scare of keeping up with the class, saying that he's class is not easy to pass, and saying that "it's hell" hahah....i say to myself..NOT GIVING UP. i wont drop it.

Really tiring. it's been awhile since videography, i haven't been this tired for some time.

It's ok..really..cause at least i can make a fan at the end of the class. next i'm going to do toilet bowl. err..i don't know why he choose this. when i try to find a toilet bowl picture online, i feel like vomiting. why the hell some people like to take photo of shit in toilet bowl..urghh....feel vomiting..

=P

GoodLuck to myself again...since i'm studying animation in hell.the road is gonna be dark and dirty and burning??haha...there will be two ending..1st ending, i walk out of hell and there's still darkness..second ending will be me walking out from hell and see light coming for me...hopefully will be the second wan..*.*

Metal Yi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check out my fan man..~~

No comments: