Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2009

snowie's BIG day - stomach ache

snowie's been having stomach ache for the whole evening. she went out and ate some grass then vomit. quite serious. i didn't bring her to the vet cause i know she just need rest. oh ya..you must be wondering how i know she got stomach ache?Those who have dogs should know..when their stomach is not feeling well, they go out and eat some grass..PLUS..she kept farting yesterday. and when i put my palm on her stomach i can feel the gurling in it.

She's very manja yesterday. can see that she need some care?!?when we put her back to her cage she makes lots of noise and bark alot. so i took her mat and let her sleep with me upstair, on the floor. but she wouldn't sleep. she just keep looking at me. she wants to sleep on my lap. i knew that cause she's been sleeping on my lap at that afternoon when im using my dad's laptop.

so i sat on the floor that night, lights on, with my sis and brother in the room still awake, she sleeps on my lap. arr..she can't just sleep on my lap whole night right? so i left her on the floor and went to bed. but she didn't sleep. she just stood there looking at me.ahh...troublesome..=P

i woke up 6 in the morning to check on her. she's better. i let her out for Pooh. then put her back to her cage. she look at me with the sad face but no choice..i have to sleep o'right...!!





some random pics.



No comments: