Translate

Monday, March 23, 2009

i pass animation O.O

erm first of all..that's not me in the picture ok...i'm not that cute and i just wanted to show u guys how i feel xD

Okok so i'm super excited now cause i passed animation. few days back i was so depress when my friend tell me my result through phone. she said "VA2001 F.." seriously i cant believe it. i asked her if she checked properly. i know my animation was bad but i never ezpect a F for animation. i hope that there's mistake with the examination department.

and so i double check my result with the head of VA. he's not really happy..he kept saying that the final result is upstair, which means if its F means u fail. of course..there's no more GOOD Girl to negotiate with. i said i want to check, you have to show me the marks. so he showed me my animation marks. ================NS(no submit)

if you were there that day, you can feel me jump a little. i'm furious, and my whole body is shaking. i explained to the lecturer i passed up everything. i don't think he wants to listen. he just stood there doing nothing, showing me the "you should ask your animation lecturer" face.

Fine..i just walk away from him and straight away call my animation lecturer. i'm pissed. i'm sure if this happens to you you will get pissed too. he said i didn't submit. i tried to control myself not to shout at him(after all his my lecturer). he was like "err err i'll try to find it" ..zzzzzzzz

i also receive a message at night from the head of VA. Asking me to submit in a PROPER WAY...becuz of this he needs to write 5 pages of report. hello...should i just let it fail because of your 5 pages of report?of course i'd fight for it right?i replied him sorry but i was actually thinking why don't you message the animation lecturer?it's not like my fault?

thank god they gave me a D. at least its a pass. and i'm glad glad glad that it's PASS!!!!!!

well i think i need to work harder now..here's my result =P

videography - A Video Editing - B+ Animation 1 - D

i already know that i can get a A for videography xP...most of my team member got an A/A- too. good job guys...shooting aint easy, so you deserve it. especially from our hard work. i see all of you put in so much effort.=) actually i wanted an A for video editing. my first two assignment was so good. but when i reach assignment 3 and 4, which is MTV and GreenScreen, i kinda lost some hope with it..my final assignment's like shit..arghh....so im surprised that i still got B+ =D As for animation. i thought i'd fail but i never lost hope. i bought a dam expensive 3ds max bible and go for several video tutors online, even forums to learn. seriously i didn't learn much from the lecturer. thank god i manage to pass this subject.

SEMESTER 4 - took 6 subjects. i wanted to take 7 but maximum is 6. i'm really really lazy to go to class. :D still on holiday moods. hopefully i can do well this sem. no more D...aiming for A and B only.

Thanks for all who supported me. thanks for giving me hope and thanks for telling me "nah you won't fail" haha

Good Luck to myself??xP

Happy Girl,
Metal, Sodina

No comments: