Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let lose, don't think so..

i never tried so hard, and i never cried so hard..

social, is harder than what i expect..

i never thought i can be like that..

few days, my busy life, my social life..

i see people, i put on my fake smile..

for few days, i've been really sick, pissed that i'm weaker than the others..

for few days, i face them, i face people, with the smile, and thoughts, talks, u never seen before..

but when? do i really enjoy it?

i told myself, i can do it for sure..it's easy..

after few days, i break down and cry, cuz i talk, cause i face all, cuz i wanna work thngs out, cuz i don't want people to think im WEAK..

i'm very tired, im really tired..a person that don't meant to walk this way, is walking it..

i thought i can, but the time i stepped into the house, i feel lost..where is my past life?

i walked into the room, lin's sleeping..i want to talk, i want to find someone who can talk to..

i text my boy, he's sleeping..i text my ji mui, she had the same problem, she know me, she know me well..i wanted to call..yoyo, i wanna talk..but the awful sound of cry, stopped me..

i hope, if any friend see this, don't ask..

my eye sore..if i sleep now the next day is going to be a fucking day..

if i have a chance, i wanna ask myself, can i go back? but time is pushing me forward..

i wanted to take a break badly, i wanted to lock myself in the room badly, not to sleep, but to relax..i just need it..

to friends, i apologize, if i did wrong..

to friends, i apologize, if i'm too quiet..

to friends, i apologize, if i disappoint u..

to people who care, i apologize, i'm weak..

to people who care, i apologize, i'm not good enough..

i'm thinking, did i made the right choice taking video and animation?it's not just making video..now i learned it..

i never expect that..i will break down and cry so hard, because im tired..

i am tired..



MetalYi

No comments: